Wednesday 27 September 2006

Little Johnny comes home from school and his mum asks how his day was. He replies, "I had sex with my teacher today."

"Oh my god! You get to  your room! Wait till your father comes home!!!", says his mum.

Awhile later the father comes home and the mum says, "Go up to Johnny's room and talk to him. He's been really bad today."

Dad goes up to the son's room and asks why mom is so mad.

"I told her I had sex with my teacher today," replied Johnny.

"Alright! That's my boy!", says Dad. "Ya know son, women just don't think like men. But I'm proud of you. What are you now, about thirteen, right? Wow. That's my son! Ya know what? I'm so proud of you I'm gonna take you out and buy you that new shiny bike you've been wanting!"

So the dad and Johnny go out and buy the nicest, reddest, shiniest bike in the whole town. "You gonna ride it home son?"  asks Dad.

Johnny replied, "Nah, my ass is still sore."


.       .        .        .        .        .

Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.

http://www.ebearweb.net


Stephen's Snaps
http://photo.ebearweb.net/

This week more Jacaranda photos.

Simply nice photos, Landscape, Seascape, Underwater, The Northern Beaches Sydney.

Updated regularly.

No comments: